Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas all wrapped up

I stopped posting my creative adventures because while attempting to finish all the items i was making i found no time to write about them. Now that Christmas is over, and gifts are given, i can show off some of the items made. That's a lie. Not all the gifts we made have been sent, so i can't show everything. Sorry...

I sewed and embroidered these journal covers for a few friends (i did get the inspiration online... i just don't know where now. i am sorry person who originally created them. here is your credit!) . I'm not done all of them. One still needs embroidery, and one still needs creating!

Then me and Dave put little baskets with Cocoa in a Jar, mulling sachets, cookies, and of course the journal in a basket and delivered them. It was fun to make everything.

So sad, that is all i can show for now. I thought i could post so many more things, but not just yet.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

mammasita said...

wow Janie those books are amazing!
So interesting what you can make eh.


keep up your great work!

Robyn said...

Janie!!! You are so crafty! I am so happy to see you got so much work done! This is amazing!!

Tricia said...

I feel sad that I'm not one of the girls anymore... Otherwise there would be a journal with my name on it.

Love you.