Wednesday, January 3, 2007

In The Making

The internet has a vast number of crochet patterns for free. I love personal blogs and websites because there i find inspiration.
My crochet project of the week is legwarmers. I know i could walk down the road to Claire's (the store.. not the sis') and pick up a pair for $5, but i want to make them. My fingers need something to do in the evenings, so i am whihpping up a pair. And yes, of course i found a pattern online! But truth be told i am not really following it;just going my own way. yippy.

I took down alot of Christmas decorations today... candle holders, wreaths, little ornament things. Our tree is still up and will be for some time because i like the lights in the evenings. I will probably put off taking it down just for the fun of the glow! I only did a little packing away today and then i was done. These little guys stay up all year round though. I love red berries!
Well, i said i would get to bed about an hour ago, and of course here i am still. My crocheting is calling my name, and my toothbrush too!
night

No comments: