Thursday, November 30, 2006

Marshmellow Yumminess


Dave and i made cookies again the other night. These are called Smore Sandwhich cookies, or something like that (if you are not a member you may not be able to access this recipe... sorry bout that). I suggest getting your kids, friends, roommates, mom or husband... anyone really, and baking a batch of these. Sure, you'll have a great time bonding over cookies dough, cutting fun shapes, and waiting while they firm up in the fr idge, but i gaurentee that memorable part will come from shoving them into your mouth at the end! DELICIOUS, and simple.

I find these ornaments that Dave created so nostaligic, and such a beautiful way to re-display our favorite Christmas cards. Dave's brilliant addition was the idea of beads. I think he did a marvelous job! Find the info on making these here.

I am going to enjoy a Smore cookie and some Light eggnog (yuck to some.. delicious to me! I haven't had the real stuff in years, so i have nothing to compare it to! I'll keep it that way!)

1 comment:

Robyn said...

mmmm those cookies look great! No peanuts in them are there??
I am slowly getting into the Christmas Spirit. I am finding it a bit hard this year, as we still have no snow. The Christmas Parade with out snow was very strange for me.
Hugs from our house to yours!