Monday, March 19, 2007

Tiny

Saturday nights me and Corrina are home together, so we play and sit and play and sit, and if she is busy playing on her own i clean, or in this case I decided to bake. I have not really spent any time baking since i started school, and this blog has suffered some serious neglect. I have not been crafty either, except in papers with words.

I started out baking normal one-bowl-chocolate cupcakes, but soon remembered that my oven is broken and the landlord has not been by to fix it that i know of. I stopped, dead stir, and thought and thought. Then i remembered that i had little truffle paper cups from christmas baking, and i do have a mini muffin tin, and a toaster oven. So i made mini muffins, and iced them with a creamy, butter/flour icing i had tried the night before at a friend's house. Corrina loved watching me use the electric blender, she loved playing with the measuring cups, and of course loved eating the little chocolate cupcakes.

There are only two left now. Yum Yum. The next time i find to bake i am going to make lemon sugar cookies from the latest Martha.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I want chips. Janie can you come visit me and bring me chips? You can bring some of your baking if you want as well, but chips are the preference. Thank you!